Black tag diaries... and so am I.
(can I tell you a secret? On Facebook I've been writing daily thanksgivings anyway...so I am taking from those... I guess it's like cheating.)
1. I am thankful for the blessing of my car, it might be 12 years old, but it's mine. Glad I have transportation that I don't have to share with another driver... Something I take for granted!!
2. I am thankful for a full year of having a cell phone. I knew what I was missing... but got one anyway. :) Thankful for how much easier it is to just text someone a quick question or answer my emails from my car... I love technology.
3. I am thankful for a job that is fulfilling my passion... Not everyone can say that and I am thankful!
4. I am thankful for extended family and friends that accept me as I am, and love me!
5. I am thankful for my husband... He is a skilled handyman, plumber and electrician (saves us money every time he fixes something around the house), he makes me laugh everyday, and he completes me.
6. I am thankful for the right to vote, the right to be a practicing Christian, and the right to speak my mind... even if other people don't agree. It's good to be an American!
7. I am thankful that the election is over, which hopefully means I won't get as many political email forwards... And for friends who are fun and can talk until late about life, politics and religion and we can still be friends in the morning!!
8. I am thankful for my kids. Being a mommy is a huge part of my life and I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without their antics, fights, tiny dramas, and joys. The smiles and tears are all worth it!!